Thursday, January 17, 2008

John and I Play Ticket to Ride

So John and Tawnie called tonight to make arrangements to come up and visit us in a couple of weeks. During the course of the call, John mentioned that he plays Ticket to Ride online. I said, "That's funny, I'm playing a game right now." I finished that game, he got online, and we played a quick game (or three). Nerdy, I know, but fun neverthless.
I just had to share the score. Love you, John.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Ooooh, another internet time waster! Where do I find this game?

Anonymous said...

That's funny Mindy!!
Way to put John in his place Karey. Because he NEVER loses a game. Okay, I exagerated that. He usually doesn't lose a game. That was fun to listen to you two....until I fell asleep. Love you.

Karey said...

You can find the game at www.daysofwonder.com. It's pretty fun. I have to give myself rules, though or I'd waste way too much time.

Lisa said...

looks like it was a pretty tight game. how fun. i'm totally into wasting time these days...thanks for the link.

Scott / Lori said...

Looks like fun......I seem to only waste time these days, but not with anything fun like this. Guess I'll have to give it a whirl.

Kristi said...

I love games. I love that game.
How funny that you two were playing at the same time.
Are all Higginsons good at games? Spencer always wins whenever we play anything. Either he is a super gamer or I am a fantastic loser :)