We sure enjoy having company come visit, and this last few days was great. Robert, Teresa, Zach, Leslie and Aaron, Jr. came for a few days visit and to handle some business. The business was taken care of and we still had plenty of time for visiting, crafts, boggle, television (Amazing Race finale--woo hoo!), good food, Wii and more. The kids and adults alike, competed on Guitar Hero. It was pretty fun and Zach put on a Hero Guitar clinic.
Robert and Teresa stayed at a hotel, as they had promised Zach a hotel and swimming for his birthday, but we still had lots of fun together. Leslie and Aaron stayed with us, which provided the opportunity for Leslie and me to finish Season One of the closer (we started it when she came in December).
Joe and Zach
Leslie and Rob compete.
Look at that concentration!
A little husband/wife competition is healthy, don't you think?
Veronica and Savannah during crafts.
Aaron was cute and sweet and after our grocery visit Monday morning, he had a bag of 'ish with him most of the time.
Robert and Teresa demonstrating by their expressions how much fun it is to come visit Idaho (and us, of course).Thanks for coming to visit. It was fun and we hope you'll come again soon!
9 comments:
What a contrast: two handsome, pure sons of God, sent to earth to fight the good fight against evil and the adversary, getting acquainted with the evil they must fight: bad music and bad pictures. Once they have it in their sights, I hope they can obliterate it, and replace it with virtue garnishing their thoughts unceasingly. Tennis -- that's the game! Well, off my soap box. I love you all. Gramps (shall I put you in a trap?)
I want some visitors! Looks like fun!
Those candy crafts are so cute!
i am so glad you had so much fun. it looks like a blast. adorable valentine idea.
thanks for letting us come up for a couple of days.
it was nice to get away.
Good times in Idaho. Sounds like fun. Well, I guess I'll just be here in Oregon.
This comment is for all the blogs that I haven't commented on. Great photos! Great fun! Great families! Love you all. I think I will use that idea of decorating the candy bars with my girls for activity day in February. Fun times in Idaho. Hey Spencer, remember who was at your house when Rob and family and Leslie and Aaron were in Idaho? I guess the boring "old couple" will just "be here in Utah." (-: Love, Mom
Fun! When I see your fun visits it makes me yearn for visitors too. It is good to have a family that WILL visit even though it takes a while to get to our homes. Thanks everyone for the visits. I know how much I love to have people come and I am sure Karey and family love it as much as we do. Those candy bars are so cute. I am going to borrow your idea (it's not pattented right?) I am horrible at Guitar Hero...and all video games really. I would have loved to join in the boggle though.
Looks so fun...what cute gift ideas. Good conpany, good times. Can't wait to see what fun things you will come up with for our next visit!
Post a Comment