We traveled to Utah on Christmas Eve amid a big snowst0rm. We arrived at the Rindlisbachers in the early evening and had a pleasant Christmas Eve. The next morning, we got up and opened our presents with them. They gave the kids a blankets and sweatshirts or pajamas. The big gift this year for our family was a WII game system and a few games. It was a nice morning.
Bruce, Savannah, Veronica and Joseph in front of the tree.
The kids with Dale.
Veronica and I fixed a yummy pancake breakfast after opening presents.
Bruce began playing Guitar Hero on the WII.
Again, my pictures are out of order. I stink at this. This is more present opening.We had a very nice day. In the afternoon, we drove to the cabin up by Smith-Morehouse. More on that in the next blog! Merry Christmas.
3 comments:
I can never get my pictures right either, Karey! I love looking at your blog!
Looks like fun. When you live away from family it is always a toss up, Christmas at home with your own family or Christmas away from home with extended family. Both have their pros and cons.
I am glad that we were able to see your family while we were in Utah.
Love you guys.
Wow...fancy pants!!
What fun! I didn't know you did that. Looks like we needed a girls day out to find that out.
Good to see you and your family. We sure love you.
Love, us
Post a Comment