So thankfully, I was referred to a wonderful message by Elder F. Enzio Busche, that he gave at a BYU devotional several years ago. The message gave a series of quotes that he tries to live by--a philosophy of life that can't help but improve his life and give it more meaning. I was REALLY touched by all of them and decided I want to try to make them more a part of my life and my family's lives. So I spent the morning printing off the quotes on nice paper and then framed them. There is one framed on the table where we enter the house and one in the kitchen. Hopefully this will help us all memorize them and get them engrained in our lives.
Each week I'll switch them out for a new one. Hopefully everyone will feel inspired by them and they'll help us focus on eternal things.
Thanks to those of you who brought this amazing talk to my attention!
3 comments:
great idea, beautiful violets, and thanks for the home item tips!
good idea.
love that talk.
so cute. i want a copy. do you still have it on your computer that you can send it? or maybe you should start selling it!!! :) great idea.
Post a Comment