I wasn't sure how to put my own commentary on these, so I'll just respond in the comments. Travis's are funny to me. I can actually see the Ben Affleck one, which was surprising. Elvis, Jay Leno, Ray Liotta and Antonio Banderas didn't come up as options and he's been compared to all of them. Eminem? I'm not seeing it.
5 comments:
I wasn't sure how to put my own commentary on these, so I'll just respond in the comments. Travis's are funny to me. I can actually see the Ben Affleck one, which was surprising. Elvis, Jay Leno, Ray Liotta and Antonio Banderas didn't come up as options and he's been compared to all of them. Eminem? I'm not seeing it.
funny. not seeing it either. totally could be a jay leno impersonator.
where's jay leno and elvis? nice travis... johnny depp is a great one.
Shocking that the obvious isn't there.
Eminem? Thanks for the giggle today!
Post a Comment