I went with Joe on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. There was one parent there for every two to three kids, which was amazing. The kids had a great time. Joe makes friends easily and doesn't seem to have a care in the world. They had a little hayride, picked out their pumpkin, climbed the straw pyramid and played in a maze. The day was overcast and cool, but the kids had a blast anyway. I sure love my little Joe.
how fun. thank you for sharing. i remember how excited i would get when i would have a field trip coming up. i think i couldn't sleep the night before. it was fun. way to go joe.
I love pumpkins! They are so cute. So it Joe. Isn't it great how kids are completely uninhibited when it comes to making friends. At what point in our aging do we lose that? Looks like a fun field trip.
6 comments:
how fun. thank you for sharing. i remember how excited i would get when i would have a field trip coming up. i think i couldn't sleep the night before. it was fun. way to go joe.
I love pumpkins! They are so cute. So it Joe. Isn't it great how kids are completely uninhibited when it comes to making friends. At what point in our aging do we lose that?
Looks like a fun field trip.
ADORABLE picture on the bus. LOVE IT. looks like a fun fall activity for all.
What a cute kid. Nice that you are able to go on those field trips so easily now.
Fun field trip for cute Joe!
Looks like fun for Joe and all his friends. I love his "earth pumpkin" (whichever blog it is in!!) Love you Joe. Grandma H
Post a Comment