Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frightmares--A day at Lagoon








I still mess up sometimes and do the pictures in the wrong order. This was our fun day at Lagoon, marred only by huge crowds and Savannah being scared silly. The weather was pleasant and overcast, but we weren't hindered by rain. My personal favorite part of the day was taking a Lagoon break with Bruce and Veronica and going to see Michael Scott Archibald, our newest little addition to the family.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun that you were able to come down for a fun weekend. I have wondered how the Frightmares is. sounds like fun. I love to see all the pictures and see how much the kids are growing.

Leslie said...

what a fun day. i have to admit, i had more fun at lagoon when i could watch my son have fun. so watching 4 kids have fun... i am sure that was a blast. thanks for sharing the photos.

Anonymous said...

It sure is fun to see family outing pictures. They are my favorite. You have such a cute family.
Love you!!

Lisa said...

where's any sign that you went, dork? take a picture with you in it for history's sake! looks like a fun time!

Teresa Higginson said...

It was good to see you on your quick overnight stay after Frightmares! The boys (Zach I mean :)), could have played all night! Cute pics!