
My camera wasn't working, so I haven't had any photographic posts lately, so now I'll try to catch up a bit.
Bruce was out of school for two days while all the other kids were still in school, so we were able to hang out together, look at some houses, and meet Travis for lunch at the Buffalo Cafe. We all had delicious hamburgers, which is unusal. Usually at least one of us has breakfast when we go there--we love their pancakes!
We had a nice time. Gotta love the expressions on their faces. I was taking too long to take the picture and they weren't sure this was a blog-worthy activity, but I wanted to document our pleasant day together.
5 comments:
What a fun bonus day for Bruce. I would like to return to the Buffalo Cafe. I think we were in a mad rush last time. I would like to take my sweet time next time and savor all of its goodness.
sounds like a fun day. they look thrilled... i am sure you probably had a smile on your face though, so we can imagine you smiling while we look at this photo. :)
So cute. Isn't it fun to blog ridiculous moments. But things you want to remember!! Everything is blogworthy!
I look forward to the day when we have more of a chance to give our kids one on one time. Something none of them really get.
picky me still enjoys the fabulous buffalo cafe, despite the fact that last time i ate there, i was killing flies on the wall with my menu. must be good food!
Mom and I were just wondering how you did this blog with all that happened with your knee and everything...Looks like the boys are having a great time (I can hear both of them saying something sarcastically funny as you trying to take the picture :)). Hope you are doing well, we are praying for you.
Post a Comment