We got a bag of funny shaped potatoes and Joe was excited to see that there was a "J" shaped potato, so it was his baked potato for dinner. A not-so-classic Idaho potato!
is there any way you could remove the picture of the potato? it scares me and i find it disturbing to look at. joe, on the other hand, is cute and may remain.
When I read your heading and saw that big potato, I thought "Joe vs. the Potato" like the movie "Joe vs. the Volcano"! Amazing, unique, a first, not-so classic Idaho potato...but fun for Joe!
7 comments:
is there any way you could remove the picture of the potato? it scares me and i find it disturbing to look at. joe, on the other hand, is cute and may remain.
that is hilarious. i agree with lisa... disturbing. :) cute joe.
When I read your heading and saw that big potato, I thought "Joe vs. the Potato" like the movie "Joe vs. the Volcano"! Amazing, unique, a first, not-so classic Idaho potato...but fun for Joe!
Good job Joe!!! That's great! What a fun dinner for him.
Wow. What a freak!
Joe, however, is cute displaying the creepy potato colon.
By the way, I love Joe vs. the Volcano. We rented it last week.
Joe is cute but that potato is disgusting. I can't even look at it without getting sick. Go Joseph!! Down with the potato. Love, MOM/Grandma H.
We had a potato once that was worse than that. I won't say what it looked like, but it really looked like the thing I won't say.
Post a Comment