Thursday, December 20, 2007

Leslie and Kristi and their boys Visit the White House

After the sad events following Thanksgiving, I felt sad that I was so far away from Leslie, so I was really glad she came up with Kristi and the little boys for a few days. We watched hundreds of good television shows, played thousands of games and ate millions of treats. We loved having them come. In this picture, you can see the bed on the couch that Leslie made for Aaron, and where Aaron ended up while we played And It Came to Pass.
Savannah enjoyed playing outside with Benjamin and Aaron.
Joe and Spencer got a couple of great 88 cent cell phones on our trip to Wal-mart.
Aaron found a great little forgotten car in the toybox. He especially enjoyed it because he could turn it on and it would bounce all over the table.
After an afternoon of running errands, Kristi and Luke took a nap.

Spencer enjoyed the massage chair. It tickled his back. He laughed and laughed.
Veronica taught Spencer how to make chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips (Leslie was here, remember). They did a great job! It was one of the many treats we enjoyed (peanut butter m&ms, fudge, caramel popcorn, to name a few).
Luke and Joe have a tug-o-war with something. I'm not sure what.
Savannah and Aaron had a great time together.
Lauren came and helped make fudge and caramel popcorn.
Jordan came with her and she and Savannah enjoyed a bagel with half berry cream cheese and half strawberry cream cheese.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

fun memories!! how cute is veronica always teaching kids how to bake?!

Kristi said...

We had a great time. I was telling Leslie how I felt like my kids were out of control. Then we realized, oh, perhaps it was because of my neglecting them while we played, thousands of games :). They survived, and we all had a great time. Thanks again.

Leslie said...

you forgot to mention the white chocolate covered pretzels that bruce enjoyed. :)
we had a nice time. thank you for letting us come. it was nice to get away.
love you all.

Mindy said...

Could you send Veronica here to teach my kids to bake? They'd love that!