
This is some of the cousins enjoying a movie while the moms and older grand-daughters were learning to bake Sunbeam Rolls.

Grandpa (the world's best babysitter) naps with Michael.

Wanting to continue the tradition of yummy Sunbeam Rolls that we girls remember from our youth, we went to Grandma's house for a baking lesson the day before Thanksgiving. We made dozens and dozens of rolls and they still went way too fast the next day. We made the yummy kind that you dip in butter and fold over and the cute kind where you fill each muffin tin cup with three small balls. We all learned a lot! Thanks to Mom. It was a lot of work but so well worth it!

Veronica, Lori, Grandma, Lisa and Angus display part of our work.

Funny Lily winks at me during lunch.

Savannah displays the pie she helped weave the lattice crust for. If you look closely, you can see that it is half apple (for Savannah) and half cherry (for Grandpa.)

Stella and Lily enjoy a funny moment during lunch. They are ridiculous together.
3 comments:
although it stressed mom a bit, i am glad we did the baking this year. let's do it every year!!! the sunshine rolls were as good as ever...especially fresh the day of.
Here's an observation. The word "ridiculous." I laugh now whenever I read it on your blog.
Yet another moment I am sad that I missed. Oh well, what's a girl to do.
(?)
I didn't end my question in a question mark at the end of my last comment.
Okay bye
Post a Comment