
Finally some pictures from Especially For Youth. Veronica and her friend Bryce went together and stayed in the dorms at the University of Utah. They had a great time and wished they could go a couple of times this summer.

Veronica's first dorm-living experience.

The kids waiting for check-in to be finished. Trust Joe and Boston (Bryce's brother) to figure out a way to make it fun.

Bruce in one of his animal graphic t-shirts. He's collecting them this summer.

This is one of Joe's chores before he can go outside and play everyday. He's gotten pretty quick at it.

This powerwing is how he spent his money this summer. He's had a great time.

Savannah giving Pepper a bath. She enjoys doing it and Pepper patiently puts up with it.

I finally sold the yoyo dress and HOORAY! it is going to be used as a wedding dress, which is what I hoped when I was making it. I shipped it to the bride in Switzerland this week!
7 comments:
I'm so glad someone bought the yoyo dress for a wedding! I'd love to see the photos of that! You are so talented at so many things. :)
Hip hip hooray indeed on the dress. We are so excited that it is the means for you to come visit us.
It is fun to see snippets of each of your kids and how their summers are going.
I can just see Joe making quick work of his chores so he can get outside and play all day long.
great, entertaining pictures. i love random posts.
You made that dress?!
Holy Cow, it is SO beautiful!! I hope you got what you thought was worth all that work!!!
COOL!!! that yoyo dress was one of a kind and so neat. i am glad they are using it for a wedding dress. using it for anything else would have seemed a little off. wish we could see a photo of it at the wedding.
looks like the kids had a fun summer.
Post a Comment