
Veronica has always loved to bake. On occasion, she can get Savannah to bake with her. On Thursday and Friday, we all pitched in and baked six kinds of cookies (snickerdoodle, peanut butter/peanut butter cup, chocolate chip, pecan/coconut/milk chocolate, chocolate w/peanut butter chip and lemon kiss), as well as a frangipan torte and a chocolate chip cookie pie. The occasion was the photographing of the desserts by Uncle Robert, a professional, for her online etsy shop, cookieheaven.

As I'm sure you can tell, the first two photos are taken by unprofessional me. The last photos are taken by professional Robert. Quite a difference. We enjoyed a few treats and gave away a bunch. Thanks to Robert and Teresa for the photos and staging, and thanks to Sister Thompson from our ward who provided us with most of the neat dishes.
Let the mouth-watering begin.
4 comments:
I want some. I really want to bake with Veronica too. I love to bake and could always use any tips she can offer me. It all looks beautiful and delicious.
Wow!!! Those look SOO SOO good!!! Veronica is starting an etsy shop??? Very Cool!!
yum. those look fabulous. the treats and the shots.
Yummy. Nice treats and nice pictures of the treats. I don't remember getting any. Hmmm
Post a Comment