Bruce and Camille, a cute girl from our ward.They enjoyed a day a trip to the zoo, dinner out and the dance.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow. I knew your kids were growing up but seeing him with a date threw me a little. Wow. I'm not ready for my kids to grow up but it's happeneing. ahhhhhh. What a handsome man!
4 comments:
wow. I knew your kids were growing up but seeing him with a date threw me a little. Wow. I'm not ready for my kids to grow up but it's happeneing. ahhhhhh. What a handsome man!
What fun. They made for a handsome couple e.
wow... i can't believe bruce is a senior. what on earth?
they look great together. hope they had fun!
wow. what a handsome guy!!! holy cow! and what a gorgeous girl. that blows my mind that bruce is this old.
Post a Comment