I LOVE flowers. Two and a half years ago, we planted dozens of bulbs that we have enjoyed for three springs now. They are so beautiful. The sad thing about tulips is that they only last a few weeks. I wanted to post some pictures to help me remember how beautiful they are.

Here are some of our beautiful flowers that will last a little longer!
5 comments:
the tulip has long-been my favorite flower. your tulip 'field' was breathtaking. way to go! if only they could last longer like those darn petunias & marigolds do. i guess that is one more reason to love them...they leave us all wanting more.
Those ARE beautiful!
gorgeous!! Sad that such beauty can't last longer. Great post. love you.
gorgeous... are you a photographer?
i have been wanting to go to thanksgiving point to see the tulips there, but i keep forgetting. i wonder if they are still around.
thanks for sharing beautiful flowers.
Tulips are my favorite too! I do wish they lasted longer, but I adore them while they're here. I love the colors of your tulips!
Post a Comment