Tuesday, November 6, 2007

School Pictures

Okay, so to get school pictures for my kids was going to cost somewhere around $70.00 and that was for the lousy set that doesn't even include an 8 x 10. So I decided I was going to do it myself. I'll get prints made at Costco and will have saved about $60.00. I think they turned out great, but I'm a little bit biased--they are my kids and I did take the pictures.
First is Bruce, age 15, sophomore.
Veronica, age 13, 8th Grade
Savannah, 9, 4th grade
Joseph, 7, 1st grade

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute pictures! Cute kids! I can't stand how much they charge for "real" school pictures!

Teresa Higginson said...

Cute kids! You did a great job but I am sure Higginson Photography & Video could work a deal for you ! :)

Leslie said...

way to go karey. another photographer in the family.
the kids looks great and you did a great job. way to save money.

Lisa said...

good on you, mate. the pictures look great. bruce is handsome and way too grown up. veronica is beautiful...those eyes! savannah is cute as ever. and joe is not a little boy anymore. sorry.

Anonymous said...

They look just like school pictures. You did a great job! And the models are gorgeous!!!

Kristi said...

Wow, good job. My "real" school pictures always looked like junk anyway. You did a great job. The kids all look really good, grown up, but still good :).