Meet the greatest things in our lives--our kids. (One of these days, we'll get a decent picture taken of Travis and me. In the meantime, here are the kids.)Savannah--She's 9 years old. She loves singing and dancing and performs her own little numbers regularly. She choreographs her own dances and does a great job. She's equally comfortable playing dress-up and rough housing with her little brother. She's a good student and signed up for three extra credit reports in three weeks. She lights up a room with her smile and loves music.
Veronica--She's 13 years old. She's an amazing student--Straight A's and ranked Number 1 in the entire 7th grade in Math. She plays the piano beautifully and made the finals in the Western Piano Festival. When it comes to working hard, she knows how. We never have to remind her to do her homework--she doesn't know the meaning of procrastination! When it comes to pitching in and helping, she's a pro!
Joe--He's 7 years old. He's Mr. Social. He loves to visit and play. In school, he got M's and E's (Meets & Exceeds Expectations) on everything except one. He got an N (Needs improvement) on Works Quietly without Interrupting Others. He is nice to everyone and can play with just about anyone. He is a super-fast runner. He's still willing to sit and cuddle with me, which makes a Mom very happy!
Bruce--He's 15 years old. Bruce loves sports and plays football, basketball, and tennis. He's also a great student, getting straight A's. He knows what he wants and is already planning ahead. He loves architecture and Real Estate more than any teenager I've ever seen. He willingly takes piano lessons and excitedly takes guitar lessons. He's a great big brother, setting a good example to his younger brother and sisters.
I'm thankful for each of these wonderful kids and I'm so glad they're in our family. Travis is a great father and we feel very blessed. We have much to be thankful for!
7 comments:
Karey, I love it. I love your favorite things section. My favorite is smiling at Travis across a row of children at church. It is so fun to hear about each of your kids and will be wonderful to keep up on them. I'm so glad you are doing this.
Love you.
tawnie
Wow. Way to go, Karey! I also love that 'favorite things' section and just might have to copy. You mind? This will be so fun! Bloggers rock!
Very nice! I love your new blog. It will be fun to see all of your additions. I need to get going on my own.
Come on, come on, come on! Pictures! We want more pictures! So glad you got your own blog. Now, pictures! We read your run-down on family members, but we missed your favorite things, so we will cut our comments short and go back to see your favorite things. We are "proud" of all the good things your family is doing. Love ya'll, mudderandfodder
love it, love you all, mom h.
I like what you've done with the place. This is a fantastic page. It inspires me. I am excited to now, not only just check my email, but check people's blogs. I love to see your family since it is very tricky to line up times when you will be down to Utah and we will be down to Utah simultaneously. I love you guys.
Kristi
so... does bruce like to cuddle still as well? :)
Post a Comment