Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A fun weekend at the Cabin

This is the cabin where we spent Friday and Saturday. It is across the road and up the hill from the cabin that we've visited with John and Tawnie. The family (except me because of a headache) had a blast at Jordanelle on the tubes and water banana thingie. Our family stayed in the bunk room--a room with two queen beds and three twins. It was a really nice place.
Savannah beside Dale's car (Dale is Grandma Renae's husband).
Travis and Joe on one of the 4-wheelers. I'd never ridden a 4-wheeler before and it was really fun. In fact, after my headache went away, and I was there alone, I hopped on one and rode around looking at cabins and pretty views for about an hour. It was really fun!
Veronica enjoying a fun ride.
Joe riding with Dale. You can see Savannah in the background.

Sorry that there aren't more pictures. It would appear that Bruce and I weren't there, but we were. I wish we had a couple of shots of inside the cabin, as well. It was a very pleasant couple of days.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Did you see my cabin? There are always plans of tearing it down and rebuilding. Hopefully one day it really happens. I absolutely love that area. One of my favorite places.

mudderandfodder said...

It is interesting that the four-wheelers got more attention than the magnificent cabin. What's that all about! Next time you go, could you focus on the log house? As grandparents, we are just not going to be able to compete. Our Bounder and our wheelbarrow are just not that exciting. Oh well. Love ya anyway. mudderandfodder

mudderandfodder said...

love it , love mom h.

Lisa said...

what were you thinking not taking more pictures! especially inside! looks like nice place and that it was fun. p.s. i love your widget song

Kristi said...

So was that Renea's husband's cabin? Looks pretty spifferiffic.
I love four wheelers. Spencer and I have decided that if in our life funds allow for "toys" four-wheelers are the first on our list. Perhaps a whole fleet of them. We use to have two of them up at our cabin. What a blast!
Looks like you had lots of fun.

Leslie said...

when are you taking our family up there? :)