Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Music Man, starring Veronica and Savannah

In April, Xavier Charter School performed "The Music Man." There were two casts. Veronica and Savannah's cast did two performances. Our whole family went to the first performance. The second performance, Joe and I went again with Grandpa and Grandma Higginson, who flew up to see them perform. They did a wonderful job and we really enjoyed it. The Music Man has never been one of my favorite musicals, but I enjoyed it much more than I expected to. The girls did a great job!
Sorry the pictures aren't great. I'm not good shooting from the dark at a distance.


















7 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute. I would have loved to see it. Those girls seem like such naturals on stage. Good job girls. We'll see you soon.

cucciolo25 said...

Great job ladies!! That is so cool. Wow, everyone is growing up. Sad but inevitable. We are sure proud of you girls.

Anonymous said...

WOW....Superstars.
When we come up next week, can we get autographs?

I wish we could have been there to hear and to see.

You know, I think Britney Spears got her start in "Music Man". You both have a bright future.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was by me....John.
(Although I am sure Tawnie would agree with my comments).
Love you,
John

Mindy said...

They both look great! What a talented family you have!

Leslie said...

i think you did great with it being in the dark. it is hard taking photos in the dark from far away.
the girls look so cute in their costumes. i am sure they did a GREAT job. way to go girls.

Lisa said...

sure wish we could have seen the show. it made me reminisce about our days of long ago in 'annie'. what fun we had. pick, pick, pick, talk a lot, pick a little. love you and thanks for the fabulous hospitality this weekend.